2022 World Series Tournament Rules
Length of the game: 5 innings or 50-minute hard stop (During Brackets no hard stop)
Pool Play: Adults will begin pool play Friday night, June 17. Kids will begin pool play Saturday morning, June 18th
Elimination Bracket Play: Begins Saturday afternoon, June 18th. Championship should be in the early evening on June 18th.
Weather Makeup Date: Sunday June 19th.
· Teams can bat up to 5 players
· Start with a 1-1 count- A strike is any pitched ball that hits the tin, or is fouled off. 4 Fouls is an out, if you walk in a run if counts as 2 (encourages people to throw strikes)
· No restrictions on style of pitch or speed
· Limit on innings pitched 2 through 5- In Elimination Bracket Play (during extra innings) teams must change pitcher after each inning once 2 inning limit is met
· Players allowed in field during each age bracket- 3 Adults, 4 kids 14-17, 5 kids 9-13
· 35 Foot mound
· Zones marked off for Single, Double, Triple, Home Run
· Ball must enter the single Zone when hit to count- ground balls are counted by the zone they land in not where they travel too.
· Outs occur when a ball is caught in the air, ground ball is cleanly fielded (NO BOBBLE), strike out, or batter gets 4 fouls
· 3 outs per inning
· Mercy Rule- 15 after 3 or 12 after 4
· Our bats and balls must be used- no grip tape allowed
· No gloves
· No metal Cleats
· Uniforms are not required
· Captains are to enforce the rules of play
· Sportsmanship is a must- No unsportsmanlike conduct- No hitting or swinging the bats at anyone. No arguing .
· MOST IMPORTANT RULE HAVE FUN!!