ANHAA offers softball for girls ages 7 to 18. Our program is designed to teach the fundamental skills necessary for girls to successfully play fastpitch softball at the recreational level. We are committed to providing a fun, safe, positive environment where girls can learn teamwork, effective practice habits, and leadership skills.
The Spring Season begins workouts in March, with the season running from April until mid-June. We offer programs at the following levels (all ages are determined on Jan 1 of the current year):
- 8U - (coach pitch) instructional league with surrounding community clubs.
- 10U - Recreational league with surrounding community clubs.
- 12U - Intercommunity Girls Softball League (ICGSL)
- 14U - ICGSL
- 18U - Valley Inter-community Girls Softball (VIGS) League
In the summer, we offer Summer Open Softball for girls 10 and up. This free program is a combination of skills development and scrimmages.
In the fall we offer Fall Softball.
- 9-12 recreational league (with members of ICGSL) hosted at ANHAA's Conway Field on Saturdays in September and October.
- 14U and 18U - Sunday VIGS league. Doubleheaders are played on alternate Sundays.
Links: ICGSL - http://www.eteamz.com/icgsl/