ANHAA offers baseball for boys ages 7 to 17. Our program is designed to teach the fundamental skills necessary for boys to successfully play baseball at the recreational level. We are committed to providing a fun, safe, positive environment where boys learn teamwork, effective practice habits, and leadership skills.
The Spring Season begins with workouts in March (generally indoors), with the season running from April until mid-June. We offer programs at at the ages listed below. Ages are determined on 5/1 of the current year.
- 7-8 - machine pitch in-house instructional league. Games are on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (a team usually has 2 games per week). Games are played on the fields between Tennis and Penn Avenues in North Hills.
- 9-10 - kid pitch league with surrounding community clubs (e.g Abington-Roychester and Roslyn). Home games are played at Conway Field.
- 11's - "M" League, lite travel with surrounding community clubs
- 12's - "M" League, lite travel with surrounding community clubs
- 13-14 - "M" League, lite travel with surrounding community clubs
- 15-17 - "M" League, lite travel with surrounding community clubs
Note that no travel players are permitted to play in the M league. However, boys on school teams are allowed to play.